Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Because I Miss Our Community In Namie

I will be reposting the post I've written on the year 2009~ I am praying that the day will come that we will see each other again. ( wondering why? please read my Fukushima posts) Same happy faces...living on the same old town....


Reading my blog during the past years, I have been blogging all about our life in Namie ~ the so-called Our bukid of tralala....a big part of our lives is missing..



Sports Festival Part 2- Community Bonding


This was taken last year of October, and I don’t want to receive a call from my in-laws during that month coz there’s always a sportfest at my husband’s hometown and we’re forced to participate for the so-called “ community bonding ” wherein the community residents gather and do some sports act. Of course we don’t have a choice but to participate coz their blocks team don’t have any other younger members(?) and I guess I don’t have much more alibis to make–last year was I have my monthly period and the other year was ….unnnmmmn!! I forgot!!! and the other year was….. lol
Well,here are some of our sports act we did —the highlights includes stretching (LOL),tama ire games ( shooting small balls to the basket),tug of war, giant geta race ( wearing giant japanese wooden slipper with a member of six, kind of hard ), relay –for the aged about 16-20’s a 200 meter race, aged 30’s, 40’s and 50’s a 100 meter race and more. Would you believe that I ( on my 30’s ) did ( forcedly ) a 200 meter relay coz there’s no one participating on aged 20’s on our team?!!huhuhuu!!! My sore muscles reminds me how important excercise is!! So, here it is……I enjoyed it very much!!!!!!! Except for the relay (T_T)


Giant Geta Slipper Race

Team work!


Hubby and I,waiting for our turn..
Shoot that ball!!


The Button Relay


Our team placed 3rd—BANSAI!!! \(^0^)/

Nostalgia is a weekly Thursday meme hosted by Ate Rose
Photobucket
Please play with us by clicking the linky ^_^



4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Mukhang ang saya saya ng community bonding Clang. It is really nice pag nagakakasundo ang bawat isa. Wala nyan dito hehehe. Ano ang meaning ng Bansai? Thanks for joining once again. Ako din m di masyado makahop, busy sa tutoring kay EJ.. Kisses to the ladies.

Kim, USA said...

Hello Ms Clare, how are you? It's very nice to have a community like this. Just like what Mommy Rose have said wala yan dito, mga tao dito parang walang paki, ewan!!
Happy weekend!

Can You Spot Me

thrift-trip said...

nkkatuwang tingnan ang mga pics teh. sports-minded kau jan tingnan ni yochan :)

just like ur wish, i pray na sana maging maayos ang lahat sa bukid ng tralala. i can feel how much u misss that place.. misss u teh!

Dhemz said...

ang sarap sarap balik balikan...thanks for sharing mamiClang....:)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...