Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Couple's Corner---What We Have Accomplished


Our marriage life was good as planned-- I gave birth to Wakaba after a year of getting married and enjoyed our first year only the two of us. We have been into ups and downs during our first year of marriage and since we're stuck together for better for worse and till death do us part we make extra efforts to compromise to make ourselves happy and finding ways to work together...

Since my husband is a chonan ( eldest son) of the Sasaki clan, we dreamt of living with my PIL 10 years after getting married but the plan has changed coz after giving birth to Wakaba, we moved earlier as expected due to my husband's work and decided to moved-in to my PIL's place instead of renting another apartment ( and our savings was near to zero ) coz his job is near to his parents place-- the famous bukid ng tralala. However, he told me the 'bout the consequences of living in with them--we may not get most of the privacy that we always wanted, I have to work with the pakikisama and all, I am in charge of all the household chores ( coz all of them were working including my MIL) but in exchange, we only pay our food monthly and other than that, we're all free from bills--a chance to save and to start anew... My husband worked like crazy and supported him all the way. We had a vacation to the Philippines then and gave birth to Haruka.

5 years later, we have saved enough money, bought our new car ( CL7 ) and moved for the 3rd time here in our new apartment ( due to his job again )-- this time on our own. We may not have the luxuries in life but I'm contented of what we are having right now.

For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

8 comments:

Cecile said...

tama, you do't have to be rich to be happy and contented....

dami din nyo pinag daanan, Clang...but you are still together and happy...yun ang importante di ba?

Soulful said...

hmmmm... THAT is really something. way to go, girl!

niko said...

yay!! super dami nio na naaccomplish clang.. bsta hawak kamay talaga for better or worst matutupad lhat :)

amesu!

nuts said...

you're right! contentment! that's all it takes to feel accomplished. ;)

Mommy Liz said...

Being happy and contented can be the biggest accomplishment one can ever have. Sometimes, money cannot be the basis of being accomplished. Wala kaming pera, pero masaya kami, di ba mas ok yun, kesa dami naming pera, pero lagi kamign nag aaway at miserable..oh di ba?

Unknown said...

Our kids are wonderful accomplishments.

Dhemz said...

Amen! mas maau jud kung kita kita lang magpuyo kay privacy is a must pagdating sa married couple...I don't see myself living with in-laws...agoy magbugno unya...ehehehe!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happiness and contentment are the most important things in marriage diba..

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...