Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update

Wakaba started her regular class in kindergarten last Monday although half- day classes started last week and I' m kind- a - starting again and adjusting time with myself and all. Always a busy Mom! \(^0^)/ I'm excited about walking to school, routinize sleeping schedule ( I have to wake up early to make lunch boxes for them twice a week ) and pleased to be able to participate with my two daughters. We had a special " first day " family dinner. Haruka starts her Pre K twice a week half day program and happy to see my two kids at the same school. Kindergarten is truly one of those first milestones you will definitely not forget. ^_^ I' m seeing again my friends ( Japanese mums ), and sometimes we' re having coffee break after picking up our kids at school. They' re such a nice Mums, they treat me like for example whenever I don' t know the meaning of a hard nipponggo on our conversations, they' ll use the easiest way for me to understand which I' m grateful. Talking to mums like them embrace differences in opinion, in background, and in experience.


Wakaba and Haruka enjoyed their spring vacation a lot! ( that' s what they' re saying lol! )going into different parks, watching character shows, playing with friends near the apartment.



Wakaba had a new found friend at school!

Haruka is enjoying her Pre K!!



Looks like time is really so fast!! Seems like yesterday that I was writting 'bout their activities at school! ^_^

12 comments:

niko said...

wow!! now ko lng narealize kamuka mo pala wakaba!!!!

kagaganda ng mga anak mo!! u look japanese din kasi.. magandang japanese ha :)

nice to know super bait ng mga japanese mommy friends mo jan.. bless them!

ingat lagi ha!

pet said...

kagaganda naman ng mga anak ni mommy clarissa..palibhasa may dugong pinay...uy tumaba ang puso nyan! totoo naman di ba?

Dee said...

Ay, ang cute-cute nila! So pretty. And they look so much like you. So nice. I wish I have little girl kids then... :D

Yeah, if balik school, another adjustment nga... Take care ha and have a wonderful weekend. :D

Mommy Liz said...

Lam mo Clarissa, ang mga anak mo, mukhang wlang lahing Pinoy, hehehe..ang hina siguro ng iyong blood. Puro mukhang Hapon eh, but they are both adorable...

Anonymous said...

i think wakaba is friendly like her momma he he naku alam mo c nicole nagmamaldita na grabe kung makatingin sau sama pag pinagalitan mo kaya naku pag lumaki xang ganyan mabubogbog ko haha, pero lam mo di ka nman mukhang pinay sis lam mo ba para ka din chekwa eh hehe, ok hugs to your 2 angels and kisses

Jac said...

Hi mommy Clarissa,nice to hear that you have a couple of Japanese friends in Wakaba's school.I remember I met my friend Rica san in school and she's one of my closes Japanese friends here that I consider our friendship a blessing..

Have a great weekend =)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi Rizza, pasensya na ngayon lang nakadalaw... your princesses are enjoyin their moments in school ha..

Have a tag for u pala...

eden said...

nice to know that wakaba enjoyed her first day of school.i had no trouble with my david's first day of school too. thought he gonna cried every time i was going back home but he was not. he was so happy instead and found so many friends.

ang bait ng mga japanese mums. you are so lucky, mommy clars

God bless

anney said...

Ang cute namn nung 2 pati uniform! Uniform ba yung suot ni haruka? Time flies so fast talaga. Tamo magugulat ka na lang high school na pala sila.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

gosh parang napaka-taihen no kung iisipin pero syempre ganun talaga role natin as mommies... kaya ako talaga ineenjoy ko na pagiging bay ni Anzu dahil before we know it, nasa school na sila.. haay parang ayoko muna sya lumaki lol...

ang cute naman ni wakaba... kawaii tlaga mga prinsesa mo... sana nga dumating na lil boy nyo no heheh

Dhemz said...

cute naman tong dalawang bulilit mo Mommy Clang...wow aga ang school pala dyan ano? back to bizniz ka na nito Mommy Clang...ehhehe..busy as a bee...pre-k na diay si Haruka...hehehhe!

eds said...

ang cute nman ng mga babies mo ate izza. chinitang chinita hehe.. artistahin din gaya ng gma junakis ni ate liza at peachy.. hay naku pano ba gumawa ng princesa??? tip nga jan hehe

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...