Monday, August 8, 2011

Sano Premium Outlet, Tochigi



My husband and I have been planning a month ahead for a two day trip this summer and we invite my In Laws over~ we first thought of Tokyo Disneyland coz the kids were itching to go there but we cancelled it off coz my FIL doesn't like the idea ( he hates lotsa crowd and waiting in line for a ride lol ) and so we'll gonna save it for our trip next maybe on November of this year.


Our first day was at Sano Premium Outlet as requested by my MIL and the weather was on and off but we had fun shopping there because of bargain sale! It wasn't a first to give my In Laws some pressies but to give them branded one is a first. I bought my MIL a Coach wallet and a Nike sneaker to my FIL and yes it indeed put a hole in my pocket but the price at the outlet is really tempting and nevertheless, they love what I chose for them and was glad. The kids had a blast walking around and their Grannies bought them new clothes.

My In Laws

Lunch time, Ebi Ten Don ( shrimp tempura) Set
Kiddie meal
Shopping for Coach wallet
COACH
Le Creuset
Sano Premium Outlet
My In Laws and yours truly
Hubby's Mens Coach ~ got it 60% off! What a bargain!

Family Time is a weekly Monday meme hosted by Mommy Jes

Please click the linky badge to join ^_^

5 comments:

niko said...

super thoughtful mo tlga teh :) i admire u for pampering ur in laws :) nkakataba ng puso un. kya nmn labs na labs ka rin nila eh

kya pala sabi mo may butas tlga ang bulsa, puro shopping district ang gala teh pero worth it nmn yan kc enjoy kayong lahat diba?! kitang kita nmn ang saya sa mga muka nio teh! hihih

Mommy Jes said...

wow!!! coach! :D ehheheh lucky! DIL :D ehheheh and your kids enjoyed theyr shopping ha :D nice! if you love shopping please join http://www.mameeandmefashion.com/2011/08/shopping-bag-7-mamee-and-me-in-pink-and-white/

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

kumusta ka na po..

Mom Daughter Style said...

now following you, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, ang ganda naman ng pictures mo, ako din gusto magshopping

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

wow what a wonderful trip you got there clang, feel ko yang shopping galore ninyo hehehe

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...